Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With regards to Chinese Special Vehicle's:

I am looking to become the sole agent in South Africa for:

Chinese Hummer Manufacturer's
Sport Car Companies.
Limousine Manufacturers

I am also very interested in the idea of a Chinese sports Kit Cars, are there any companies doing this?

·
Registered
146 Posts
DMTC said:

Sport Car Companies.
Limousine Manufacturers

I am also very interested in the idea of a Chinese sports Kit Cars, are there any companies doing this?
No sole company manufacturers those items as there only product, but a few have products that might satisfy you

1. BAW has a h1 replica
2. Geely has a sports coupe
3. FAW's Huanqui line is china's premier limo. GWM also makes a limo suv. And SOAR auto (sainthorse) should somehow also be mentioned.

·
Registered
8 Posts
limo's and sport cars

There are currently 2 Limo' builders in the Shanghai areas, but only one very good company that has experience(RED Flag).
On the sport models, there are actually many depending on your likes.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Idk if you can import them or if you live in china, but the only chinese limos I can think off the top of my head are from SOAR Auto, Polarsun, and Greatwall I think

·
Registered
39 Posts
DMTC said:

Sport Car Companies.
Limousine Manufacturers

If you ever need American Limo and conversion van like Explorer, Tuscany, I can refer to them directly. They export some Lincoln Navigator Limo to China and made assembly line in China to produce conversion van in China with American Chevy chassis.

I do like to see those Chinese limo too. Someone care to post some link or pictures?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts