China Car Forums banner

Do you own/plan to own a Chinese car ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, but looking into it.

• No

• No and Absolutely Out of the Question.

Votes: 0 0.0%
461 - 473 of 473 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
i share with you that no one has an openion on this model and maybe that means that it has a good performance or no one from those who recived their cars know about this forum ,so anyway anyone who rcvd this model pls share us with any notes about the car or its performance such as what happened for the A5 (great and many thanks for the ppl shared their experience with this model).

New Tiggo

·
Registered
1 Posts
*** it`s about Sperenza ,or Cherry ***

hey guys

this car is assembly in egypt and it`s price is about 12,500$ and i want to know what you think about it and if you advise me to buy it or not ....

it`s A516 , 1.6 M/T , 2009

there is also A620 , 2.0 F/O A/T , 2009
it`s price is about 20,000$

so guys ,what do think about these cars which called Sperenza here in egypt and Cherry in your country ???
is it good cars and popular there ?? and is it have a good quality ???and how much in $$$ ?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Hi Johnny,
Can you be a little more specific and tell us what things you don't like about Chery's quality. Is it the engine, or perhaps the transmission shifting, etc.?
Or maybe you are talking about the interior controls.......
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Speranza A516

Hi everybody.
I'm new to this Forum.
I'm having problems with my car. And the sponsor (aboulfotouh) is not of any help.
There are lot's of manufacturing errors and the new spare parts are not available, which is a wierd thing !!
As an authorised importer for speranza cars there should be available spare parts.
After around 12000 km's and after they admitted that there are problems with my car and that the defected parts are going to be replaced with new ones, all I'm getting right now is mouth blabbing and just talk.! No action has taken place until now.
The car is getting worse day by day. I'm having problems with the steering wheel, the gear-box is working with just 3/10 ranking. The engine's voice is so high and there's something wrong with the suspension and helpers and it's making lots of bumping and noise, which is not a cool thing at 12000km's, I mean for god's sake the car is new!!
Aboulfotouh is going down with the chinese and speranza manufacturing line.
Help us egyptians plz.

Thank You.

·
Administrator
19,373 Posts
461 - 473 of 473 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.