China Car Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I managed to buy and register Suda SA01 in Lithuania.

The biggest drawback for me so far is that fast charging seems to work only in 1 charging station in the city. Anyone had problems using fast charging?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
The First badge of suda sa01 ist still on Sale in Germany. They won't sell good here, even If they are the cheapest available Electric Cars Here. They do Not have Airbags or ESP.
@Garuniks - this Problem ist known Here in Germany. The needed CCS charging protocoll is installed in very few charging Stations. But the Standart slow Charge via 220v works.
@Affi We had Problems with the First badge of Cars Here, too. Especially Heater and Not Starting. Both Problems have been solved by "spießl's kfz Technik". A suda Dealer in Germany.
I am thinking of buying a suda for myself. Problem is the lack of any documentation/repair Manuals and Diagnosis Software. Even the Dealers won't get any Information. Second Problem is the unknown spare parts Situation. There are no spare parts available anywhere in Germany. Today's solution is unmounting parts from new Cars by the Dealers... But what about spare parts in 5 or ten years?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,
The First badge of suda sa01 ist still on Sale in Germany. They won't sell good here, even If they are the cheapest available Electric Cars Here. They do Not have Airbags or ESP.
@Garuniks - this Problem ist known Here in Germany. The needed CCS charging protocoll is installed in very few charging Stations. But the Standart slow Charge via 220v works.
@Affi We had Problems with the First badge of Cars Here, too. Especially Heater and Not Starting. Both Problems have been solved by "spießl's kfz Technik". A suda Dealer in Germany.
I am thinking of buying a suda for myself. Problem is the lack of any documentation/repair Manuals and Diagnosis Software. Even the Dealers won't get any Information. Second Problem is the unknown spare parts Situation. There are no spare parts available anywhere in Germany. Today's solution is unmounting parts from new Cars by the Dealers... But what about spare parts in 5 or ten years?
Hi.
There's quite a lot of info about experience with Suda on this German forum Suda • Elektroautos und Plug-In Hybride - Elektroauto Forum . I translate the whole page using google translate.

So yeah, mostly CSS charging problems, some heating problems, some problems with leaving lights on auto. And then a couple of people got ABS errors after couple of hundreds or a couple of thousands km.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts