China Car Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Image is the problem isn't it?

How could you get an Instant quality image for Chinese indidginous brand?

My idea is that I heard that in Stuttgart the city is tearing down it's train station ( big building from 1930ies - looks very German with a revolving Merc. star on the top - you can Google for image )- how about if a Chinese brand buys it to rebuild it in China and use it as the customer center or something. Would anyone do that? I guess the brand ID would need to be upscale as well. Is there a copywrite on city names? I mean could you call a Chinese car brand "Stuttgart"?

·
Registered
13 Posts
C'mon do you really like Jetta-s so much.We have a "capital" of Golf here in Bulgaria

This car is a symbol of.... hmm people that really think they are driving something special....Young people who have watched too many 2fast2furious

Most golf-s are 3-th generation with broken suspension and ot the street they bounce.Oo and they look like that->

Becouse of that people Golf-s have a bad reputation.I really like them ...but.And Lada's well they are.....a peace of s**t.I'm talking for the new one's.The old are like a russan Mercedes.

http://nfs.mobile.bg/pcgi/mobile.cgi?topmenu=1&act=4&adv=11279521012733848&f1=details

Well the problem with chinese cars is SAFETY.I don't really want to drive with 160 km/h in a aluminium can...

21 - 23 of 23 Posts