China Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm not sure if Alpha Romeo will appreciate you saying that the Chery S21 looks like there car, but Chery certainly will enjoy this compliment. Design wise the only thing they have in common are the four round head lamps and the triangular grill, is they are about as similar as the Mercedes E class and the Kia Amanti

·
Registered
65 Posts
mrgq said:
i dont think the front is anything similar
:mad:
It's not even close. They both have four round headlights and a triangular grille, but there are closer matches for those features on the Chery than the Alfa.

·
Registered
561 Posts
here we go again, ppl stop trying to pick out the similarities try to find the differences. like the chysler pt cruiser and chevy hhr.

·
Registered
135 Posts
gr8 said:
here we go again, ppl stop trying to pick out the similarities try to find the differences. like the chysler pt cruiser and chevy hhr.
True, but the HHR uses the PT cruiser formula, while in this case Chery has good taste and is borrowing styling characteristics from ALFA Romeo. Besides, by debating over a meaning less issue we can actually make it seem like there are more posts and attract more members.

·
Registered
561 Posts
i just hope that ppl would post images more often, a big screen of words is not very attractive to read

1 - 10 of 10 Posts