China Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... recently purchased a used Subaru Forester 2006 and after inquiring with the local Subaru dealer to spiff out the car found that unfortunately the guys at Subaru don’t have a clue what to do, except of servicing cars ,they dint even know the A/T has an oil filter. After some enquiring found out that there is a specialized Subaru Performance workshop available in Qingdao, recently took my Subaru Forester 2006 to the workshop to be lowered by 30 mm and fitted rear and front Cusco torsion bars, bigger front 4 pot brakes and 17” alloy wheels, cool inlet and a performance tuned exhaust, installed a piggy back on the ECU, the car has now 30 more HP and an incredible stable and cornering, in fact fells like a different car. The workshop caries all performance spare parts, engine performance items and all work is done by a German engineer. By the way, if this my help you, this is the workshop number 13001676488

raton

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have to inform you that tuning is not legal in China, even the sightliest change from its stock configuration is not accepted by the force of order.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was made aware of that , never the less the changes performed only adds to increasing safety and road handling specially on Chinese roads…!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts