481 Posts
lol I prefer the Third one

Cool , now chery has 3 diffrent designs for the new QQ :D
hehe

·
Registered
183 Posts
From http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2007/04/chevy_minicar_c.html#more

"GM wants the public to pick which one of the three they’d like to see in production at www.vote4chevrolet.com

Chevrolet Beat: Designed by GM’s South Korean design studio, the Beat is a two-door hatchback aimed at the Scion crowd with a decidedly import look. It’s powered by a 1.4 liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine and rolls on 17-inch wheels."

turbocharged?? hmm.... that's funny....

Chevy Beat Concept

·
Registered
561 Posts
i bet you if gm actually got one of those cars in production it wont look as good as that (just like all concepts that makes it to production). the cool looking modern head and tail lights would just end up looking like the good old style ones. the interior would just be the same pastic plastic and more plastic, led fog lamps gone, old style rear view mirrors, 12 inch steel rims, cheeper raised front bumper.

i wish there could be actually a automaker that can start making cars more futuristic, make them just like how the concept cars are.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The Grove's proportions look like that they have been keeping an eye on Scion. Whereas the Beat makes me think of the Citroën C2 and the SWB Mercedes-Benz A-Class. And as for the Trax hmm I can't be bothered to think about it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
salvation said:
The Grove's proportions look like that they have been keeping an eye on Scion. Whereas the Beat makes me think of the Citroën C2 and the SWB Mercedes-Benz A-Class. And as for the Trax hmm I can't be bothered to think about it.
Thank you! Now I know I'm not the only one who saw Citroën C2 in the beat,
Which is the best of the three.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts