China Car Forums banner

Toyota Supra

24K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  erzyhazel 
#1 ·
I have a really neat-o car...

#13 ·
Toyota and Subaru are working on a new sporty looking coupe-that will price out at about $18,000(in USD), from a magazine I read this info. out of. It is pretty sporty looking, but, performance-wise I don't know if it's gonna carry much punch. Should be fun to drive, though. AE86 is it's early code name and it won't be out 'till 2010 to the U.S.

#16 ·
I really like my supra.... they are great cars for both the road and the track.
Soo many upgrade parts available for them too.

I lap the nurburgring in about 08:20 in mine.... this sort of time on a fairly standard car shows that it can handle really well.

#20 · (Edited)
Rally Red Lancer GTS said:
Toyota and Subaru are working on a new sporty looking coupe-that will price out at about $18,000(in USD), from a magazine I read this info. out of. It is pretty sporty looking, but, performance-wise I don't know if it's gonna carry much punch. Should be fun to drive, though. AE86 is it's early code name and it won't be out 'till 2010 to the U.S.
i doubt AE86 is the official code name. AE86 was the chassis code for the rear wheel drive Corolla GT-S from the 80s. recently it has been popular for drifting in the US and Japan.

oh nice Supra! i love Toyota and the Supra. Toyota's prime performance sports car. *the* Japanese muscle car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.