China Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gents,

www.stc2002.com in the centre at the top of the home page...... there's a track event on tommorrow. any of you shanghai based racers up for taking your road car on the track? also some info on www.cdr-club.com both are in chinese. think it kicks off at 9.30 am and in the afternoon there will be a race for >1600cc and another for <1600cc cars.

I am currently negotiating a pass out from the wife, if all goes well I'll be there. listen for the characteristic sound of twin sidedraught weber induction and a bit of tyre noise as the sub-500M USD CHASSIS tries to cope with the bends.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
627 Posts
fightingtorque said:
Ladies and Gents,

www.stc2002.com in the centre at the top of the home page...... there's a track event on tommorrow. any of you shanghai based racers up for taking your road car on the track? also some info on www.cdr-club.com both are in chinese. think it kicks off at 9.30 am and in the afternoon there will be a race for >1600cc and another for <1600cc cars.

I am currently negotiating a pass out from the wife, if all goes well I'll be there. listen for the characteristic sound of twin sidedraught weber induction and a bit of tyre noise as the sub-500M USD CHASSIS tries to cope with the bends.

Your wife lives in Shanghai, is she a Lao Wai too?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts