China Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For people on this site that dont understand english that great, they can read (not post) in the desired language by clicking the flags above

:)
What do you guys think? is is useful for some users or shoud i remove it?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Good Job Admin

Btw there's an Arabic Translation I think for Vbulletin , I know alot of people from Egypt and Syria who would love to come here but they can't cuz of the lingo .

anyways , this forum is getting better and better.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cryptonx said:
Good Job Admin

Btw there's an Arabic Translation I think for Vbulletin , I know alot of people from Egypt and Syria who would love to come here but they can't cuz of the lingo .

anyways , this forum is getting better and better.
Thanks CrytonX, :) I will look into this patch this week

·
Registered
627 Posts
definitely Arabic would be much more help than the other languages like German, french, portugese, japanese, italian. Nobody here uses those languages, but many many here use Arabic.

And the translator can only translate English into other languages and not other languages into english?

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hazik said:
definitely Arabic would be much more help than the other languages like German, french, portugese, japanese, italian. Nobody here uses those languages, but many many here use Arabic.

And the translator can only translate English into other languages and not other languages into english?
actually hazik, we have a good amount of users from germany, france and italy, and especially spanish/portugese speaking ppl since south america speaks these

Chinese/korean/japanese is also important

arabic definately would be great too,im looking into it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts