China Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The big show called Auto China 2006 is a well kept secret.

If you are looking don't expect to find a comprehensive website offering a schedule of events, exhibitors list, or directions, with user-friendly exhibition hall and neighborhood maps, and a local hotel directory. I guess the organizers, and the city of Beijing don't care if we show up or not.

The show will open to the public in Beijing on Sunday November 19th and go through the 27th. The venue is the China International Exhibition Center (CIEC) and National Agricultural Exhibition Center (NAEC). A shuttle bus will be available for transport between the two sites which are located in the northeast quadrant of the city.

This annual international exhibition is alternately held in Beijing and Shanghai, usually in spring when it's nice and warm and you can walk around the city without freezing. But this year the Beijing show is late. Apparently because of ongoing construction at the exhibit hall.

For those of you who prefer the warmer weather like I do, Auto Shanghai 2007 will be held next spring from April 20 until April 27, 2007 at Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) in Shanghai.

I do have to say that Messe Munchen International, one of the organizers, does a good job of informing folks about the shows in China and elsewhere at:
http://www.auto-fairs.com/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts