China Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Germany. As i bought a Bora R FAW front for my Bora/Jetta, i was wondering what underbody is combined with that front bumper.

as you see on the pic, there are allot of holes drilled in it

the r32 stuff wont fit, as r32 is completely different on the bottom.

so there must be some kind of unterbody or engine shield, that fits that bumper. unfortunally in germany we dont have access to the chineese vw market parts. we can order by number, but the system wont tell us the numbers :(

so i am looking for part 1 or 2 of the picture.

can someone help me out and give your local vw dealer a call and ask for the fitting underbody of the bora r line. or maybe can tell me for what all those drilled holes are in the front bumper. thx

would be great.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
The Bora R was China only (as mentioned here) so you got yourself in a fix. I looked through some splash guard/undertray listings on ebay but none of those would be suitable for your bumper. You could contact Car News China because, according to their website, they offer services for this kind of trade (see section 3 of this page).

Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dropped them a line. hope they come back to me.

best way would be to contact a chinese vw dealer but my chineese is like my japanese. i dont speak it :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes but here in germany, we dont have that part in the cataloge. as european cars uses some different parts. there was never a bora r here in europe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts