China Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My company is involved in the loading/unloading of ocean going vessels. We are looking into the possibility that the Chinese autos will be coming into the US.

If you are or know someone that lives in Shanghai or Beijing and has a good knowledge of the Chinese auto business I would like to hear from them and possibily make them part of our team.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chinese Representative

Hi, my name is Dylan, and I am intresting to be your Chinese representative, ether in the city of Beijing or Shanghai. Please write me directly to: [email protected], so we can disccusing the possibility on how we become the partner.

Thank you!:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Represenative in China

Jmarsh said:
My company is involved in the loading/unloading of ocean going vessels. We are looking into the possibility that the Chinese autos will be coming into the US.

If you are or know someone that lives in Shanghai or Beijing and has a good knowledge of the Chinese auto business I would like to hear from them and possibily make them part of our team.
I have knowledge of China Auto's, live in Shanghai, born in USA.
We can assist your needs. Please clearify your business.
Send your reply to
[email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dear Sirs

Good day! We are a chinese freight forwarder .Pls help to finish my e-mail since maybe you are the one we need!

Shenzhen Xin Yang Shipping Co.,Ltd, headquartered in Shenzhen, China, since 2002, is an international NVOCC certified by the PRC Ministry of Communications. we are member in WCA/CGLN.

XIN YANG SHIPPING grows rapidly while Shenzhen is developing into the hub of international cargo transportation in South China. Joined by enterprising and experienced staff, XIN YANG SHIPPING provides through import and export service:
?container shipping
?less than container load (LCL)
?land container trucking
?warehousing
?insurance
?customs clearing
?various commodity inspections

We would like to as your Represenative in China.

B,rgds+Have a nice day!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts