China Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Turkey people are looking for cheap and quality cars. We are a powerful company in Turkey. So we want to be Turkey distributor of any China car brands. we are waiting for your agent offer. What are your conditions? If they are proper for us, we will immediately visit you in order to talk the details in China.:thumb:

Hakan BOSNAK

Please send your email: [email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dear mrbosnian,

first you must check the turkish law.

Is it allowed to import chinese cars to Turkey?

If Yes then i will help you !

But first you must give us more information about the turkish car market.

Best regards

·
Registered
180 Posts
dodo,you are right

You have to give us the information about your market policy.

As I know turkey it need EURO III or IV,but most chinese car only has EURO II.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I seriously have to question the business acumen of anyone who pursues a national import of a vehicle brand by posting a request on an enthusiast's forum. I'd have to VERY seriously consider the business method of a company that takes it seriously.

·
Registered
8 Posts
mrbosnian,

needs Turkey Euro 3 or Euro 4 ?

And whats about the Crash test? Most Chinese Cars doesnt pass the Crash test.

So you cannot import to Turkey ?

Is this right zzffirst ?

·
Registered
240 Posts
mr bosnian are you kidding or rather teasing ? ıf you are trying to import chinese cars to your country why just writing here in the forum and then not replying to the questions.
I would advise you to make a research first.Does Turkey need Euro 3 or 4 ?
What about the market there?...

·
Registered
314 Posts
on 2nd thought scrap the e mail idea, looks like Mr Bosnan has seen the light and is not interested in chinese cars anymore:nod: :lol:

·
Registered
240 Posts
this thread should be cleaned up I think.Asking how to become a dealer and then bye bye

·
Registered
240 Posts
by the way I have learnt from a friend of mine that Turkey allows euro III .;)

zzffirst said:
You have to give us the information about your market policy.

As I know turkey it need EURO III or IV,but most chinese car only has EURO II.
I'm not sure about that.As far as I know,BYD and Great Wall already sell in Europe where Euro IV is needed.And Chery has already made an agreement to import its cars to Turkey which means that Chery has reached EURO III ,
and BYD and the other Chinese manufacturers who sell in different countries within Europe must have reached Euro IV then.:confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
@eddie.

i dont think that these Companies have reached Euro4.

I also have heared that Turkey alows Euro 3 theretime. So no Problem.

Whats about the Crash Test? European Standards ? and so.. :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
you're right lol
They can sell in Turkey , but to sell in Europe , Euro III doesn't help.Chery for instance has produced its own engines to manage to sell there but about the other chinese cars,I just guessed .
Among the other brands Chery is the most likely to achieve this goal soon I think(I mean the crash tests and european standarts.)But I would still give some 5-6 months time for coming news about this topic.
:nod:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts