Registered
135 Posts
mrgq said:
we have a REAl_I_HATE_CHINA
and a

REALLY_I_HATE_CHINA

and a REAL_I_LOVE_CHINA

and I_HATE_CHINA:confused:
I_HATE_CHINA and REAL_I_HATE_CHINA, as far as I am aware, are one and in the same. If I recall properly ASH introduced I_HATE_CHINA to this forum and after he told ASH his password ASH added some posts that mocked his original posts, causing him to assume the new identity REAL_I_HATE_CHINA. As far as I am aware REALLY_I_HATE_CHINA seems to be another user that has mimicked REAL_I_HATE_CHINA's posts and is exaggerating them to make fun of hater's points and posting style. Unfortunally for hater, manhy of the posters are mistaking REALLY_I_HATE_CHINA's posts for his.

Real_I_Hate_China said:
Well, you can blame Ash for bring me here.
Real_I_Hate_China said:
Hello I_Hate_China(aka Ash). Can you return my user nick?
REALLY_I_HATE_CHINA said:
REAL_I_HATE_CHINA said:
Tire is too skinny.

And I am not sure if Matiz chassis could take another stretch that Chery did; there is a good reason why Daewoo designed another chassis of QQ6's size and not stretch Matiz. Excessive stretching weakens the chassis strength.
What do you mean 'not sure'. It was designed by our fellow Korean countrymen, therefore it's perfect.

Anyway these Chinese idiots on this forum can't check whether you're right or not because they only just came down from the trees, most of them still use an abacuus for mathemetics - they're not so good at internet searches, can't access the depth of information that we have at our disposal. So just say it as if it's fact and get on with it.

You and I gotta do something to stop these guys eroding the precious Korean and American car industries. Spread the word, keep the faith.
mrgq said:
for some reason i think this is a member already on the board trying to counter ihatechina..

but if im wrong

welcome :)
In terms of I_LOVE_CHINA_TO_DEATH the poster seems to have constructed his pseudonym to counter REAL_I_HATE_CHINA.

This is my opinion on the issue and it might be wrong. The best way to know the truth, from what I have seen it is best for REAL_I_HATE_CHINA to answer this question.

gr8 said:
who is the original hater? like the guy that has like 300 post real_i_hate_china or really_i_hate_china??
Real_I_Hate_China said:
Hello I_Hate_China(aka Ash). Can you return my user nick?
http://www.chinacarforums.com/forum/member.php?u=81
http://www.chinacarforums.com/forum/member.php?u=242

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DOS said:
I_HATE_CHINA and REAL_I_HATE_CHINA, as far as I am aware, are one and in the same. If I recall properly ASH introduced I_HATE_CHINA to this forum and after he told ASH his password ASH added some posts that mocked his original posts, causing him to assume the new identity REAL_I_HATE_CHINA. As far as I am aware REALLY_I_HATE_CHINA seems to be another user that has mimicked REAL_I_HATE_CHINA's posts and is exaggerating them to make fun of hater's points and posting style.

In terms of I_LOVE_CHINA_TO_DEATH the poster seems to have constructed his pseudonym to counter REAL_I_HATE_CHINA.

This is my opinion on the issue and it might be wrong.
wow DOS, great analysis, seems like u dug this stuff up
thnx

·
Registered
561 Posts
mrgq said:
lol looks like we have 2 "greats" now also
well i think i was the first great or i mean gr8, and i didnt see another great just a great06 or something. oh yea btw who is the original hater? like the guy that has like 300 post real_i_hate_china or really_i_hate_china??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts