China Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
i thought zhonghua wasnt going to call it m3? still is even after bmw has a m3?

anyways it looks amazing!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
brilliance cars

The M3 is a factory code, after unveiling the car will certainly get a name, like the Junjie and Zunchi.
The M4 is a 1400 cc small motor car, my Chinese friends doubt if it is an MPV.
By the way, using the same numbers is not unusual in auto world: like Spyker C8 and Citroën C8.

·
Registered
547 Posts
The M4 is a photo-shopped Lancia Ypsilon.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yeah that M4 was photoshopped for sure, but thanks for thinking about me Ash :thumb: Wow I have to say that what I see in this Zhonghua M3, I really, really like!!! The interior screams Alfa/Ferrari, outside screams BMW 6 series. Look out Hyundai Tiburon, here comes Zhonghua... I can't wait to see the naked exterior!!! :hungry:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
erik (laofan) said:
I was told before that this is the Brilliance M4 (which I don't hope....)
Back in March, Wards.com said Pininfarina was working with Brilliance and PSA Peugeot Citroen to develop a model that will be built by China’s Dongfeng Peugeot Citroen. Might this be it Laofan?

Also I knew that TJ Innova had done work with Geely Maple and Lifan but I didn't know that it had signed on to do work for Brilliance......

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
tj innova

TJ Innova worked for a lot of Chinese factories: they designed for Lifan (520), Dongfeng (Yu'an and mpv), Shanghai Maple, Changhe (Dolphin), Jinbei (Granse), Baolong, Nanjing-Chang'an (CM6), Shanghai Huizhong, and buses for Daewoo and FAW.
So they worked for Jinbei before.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'd never seen the first pic before,but the others was exposed on Chinese internet recently.It's 1.8T sport car made by Brilliance company.It would be saled on Chinese market next July.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Amazing , I am in love with the interior !
I always loved 2 colored seatings , In fact I am trying hard to find any 2-colored cloth here to fit my Fiat , but Apparently they must be custom made .

Good job Zhonghua .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.