China Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
brilliance cars

The M3 is a factory code, after unveiling the car will certainly get a name, like the Junjie and Zunchi.
The M4 is a 1400 cc small motor car, my Chinese friends doubt if it is an MPV.
By the way, using the same numbers is not unusual in auto world: like Spyker C8 and Citroën C8.

·
Registered
547 Posts
The M4 is a photo-shopped Lancia Ypsilon.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yeah that M4 was photoshopped for sure, but thanks for thinking about me Ash :thumb: Wow I have to say that what I see in this Zhonghua M3, I really, really like!!! The interior screams Alfa/Ferrari, outside screams BMW 6 series. Look out Hyundai Tiburon, here comes Zhonghua... I can't wait to see the naked exterior!!! :hungry:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
erik (laofan) said:
I was told before that this is the Brilliance M4 (which I don't hope....)
Back in March, Wards.com said Pininfarina was working with Brilliance and PSA Peugeot Citroen to develop a model that will be built by China’s Dongfeng Peugeot Citroen. Might this be it Laofan?

Also I knew that TJ Innova had done work with Geely Maple and Lifan but I didn't know that it had signed on to do work for Brilliance......

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
tj innova

TJ Innova worked for a lot of Chinese factories: they designed for Lifan (520), Dongfeng (Yu'an and mpv), Shanghai Maple, Changhe (Dolphin), Jinbei (Granse), Baolong, Nanjing-Chang'an (CM6), Shanghai Huizhong, and buses for Daewoo and FAW.
So they worked for Jinbei before.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Amazing , I am in love with the interior !
I always loved 2 colored seatings , In fact I am trying hard to find any 2-colored cloth here to fit my Fiat , but Apparently they must be custom made .

Good job Zhonghua .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.