China Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
My first car will be a late 1990's BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz or Rover or an early 2000's Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Nissan Sentra, etc. Because they are excellent cars (here we call it "fierros"), they have a lot of spare parts and they don't pay license plate anymore. I won't buy a national-made car, because they are all a piece of scrap, old designed (We built only the ancient Opel Corsa-based Chevrolet Classic 1.4 and the grumpy Fiat Palio and Fiat Siena) and extremely expensive (A Chevrolet Classic base model is priced about US$ 15.500).

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yes Dmitra, but it's only my opinion. I better prefer the cars that I've mentioned in my old post, but I know that the national production cars are too bad, not like in the 90's or the 80's. My dad has 2 IME Rastrojero's, 1 Peugeot 505 SRi, 1 Renault 21, 1 Renault Clio Symbol dCi and now, 1 Toyota Corolla SE-G. All except the Clio and the Corolla are national, but the R21 was a very bad car.
I only say that here, they built bad quality cars but priced like first quality cars.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I know some people that have or has some of the cars that you've say in your post that they are too bad. My cousin has one Peugeot 308 Allure 2013 and the engine was broken down in half a year, and he was too dissapointed. Here the Peugeot-Citroën cars are too bad, like the Renault, Ford, Chevrolet, Fiat and VW. Except Toyota, but they have too high the cars prices.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts