China Car Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
I know some people that have or has some of the cars that you've say in your post that they are too bad. My cousin has one Peugeot 308 Allure 2013 and the engine was broken down in half a year, and he was too dissapointed. Here the Peugeot-Citroën cars are too bad, like the Renault, Ford, Chevrolet, Fiat and VW. Except Toyota, but they have too high the cars prices.

·
Registered
394 Posts
One morning riding the bus on my way to my high school, I spotted an old, but shiny, black 1940 Ford sedan for sale at a filling station. On the way home I stopped and inquired about it. Days later, I purchased it, but had no license to drive. An older licensed classmate of mine agreed to drive it the 5 miles to my home. A bit of a wild guy, as he drove off, he squealed the tires, and broke the drive shaft just blocks away from my home. So my first serious repair job was to make it driveable again, and once I did, I drove off happily with no major problems thereafter.

·
Registered
23 Posts
A 2015 Hyundai Accent, I still drive it on my way to work. I am so happy that I get to buy this car using my savings. It is definitely worth it even if I have a truck now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It was a 2008 Honda Civic.
This was my brother's first car in 2009 and I bought it from him in 2012! Truly fun to ride and very efficient. Then baby came and I have to get a better family car so he bought it back. He ordered a new set of rims from 4Wheelonline and he's planning to tune it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have learned how to drive using our old Mitsubishi Adventure, I think it is the 2000 model. The first that my family owned is a 1969 Ford Bronco. This car is still in good condition since it is well-maintained. My grandpa still uses it on our farm.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Seeing this thread reminds me of those days where I am learning how to drive a car. I am happy that I know how to drive both manual and automatic transmission.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts