China Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greatwall Motor Automobile (Sedan) When?

Hello! friends of the FORUM !!! :lol: I now the Great Motor Company are doing cars. Some people now when? or have some photos about this cars? If you have information, please send me.
In this moment in Centro America, peoples are waiting for this news, and the interior photos of the new pick up WINGLE.Best regards to all...:thumb:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Dennis Juan Sanabria said:
Hello! friends of the FORUM !!! :lol: I now the Great Motor Company are doing cars. Some people now when? or have some photos about this cars? If you have information, please send me.
In this moment in Centro America, peoples are waiting for this news, and the interior photos of the new pick up WINGLE.Best regards to all...:thumb:
yes they are...it will be build in new factory,the city car is already done,in 2007,2008,2009 they will start to do compact vehicles and MPV,engines will be 1.3 and 1.5...mpv vill have 2.0,i think it's the sam engines from mitsubihsi or toyota

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Things do I need from Micodelija GWM

Hello Micodelija, thanks for your answered. Do you have diferents photos inside of thewingle pick up? please send me. I need more information and photos about the Safe F1, Pick up Socool and the wingle. I dont now is the correct way. Or it is posible I send you my email. Sorry to do in this form.
Thanks

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hello Micodelija, thanks for your answered. Do you have diferents photos inside of thewingle pick up? please send me. I need more information and photos about the Safe F1, Pick up Socool and the wingle. I dont now is the correct way. Or it is posible I send you my email. Sorry to do in this form.
Thanks
here you have photos on safe and socool,for pick up i i think the deer model is the best one
safe: http://www.chinamobil.ru/great-wall/safe/?view=photos

so cool: have the same interior like sailor pick up
http://www.chinamobil.ru/great-wall/socool/?view=photos

here you have pictures...i you will see a wingle soon...bye

·
Registered
3 Posts
hellow. i want to contact someone who is responsible for GWM communications. I want to collaborate with GWM and sell cars in a new market. please kindly let me know the telephon number or email of the right person.. all the best:thumb:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Contac Greatwall Motor co.

Hello LEVANI, to contact Great Wall Co. enter in: www.gwm.com.cn
and see in english, and they have the fhone, email,etc. Do it. or:
Sale direct line 03122-2192888/2192868.
Fax: 0312-2197600. Best reagards

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please kindly give me the price list of GWM HOVER PEGASUS AND SAFE if it is possible. thanks a lot. best regards:thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
please give me the price list of GWM hover pegasus and safe in USD if it is possible. thanks a lot. best regards:thumb:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GWM Automobile

Thanks very much Erick (Laofan), now I have the photos of GW cars:thumb:
But I need to now, If you have some especification? example: what brand of Motor? How many cc., cilinders? interior photos?
any way I am happy whith thas news, best regards.
Is posible to now when are ready to by??...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Micodelija do you have news of the autoimobile

If some boddy have new information about the news automobiles, please send me the information, Thanks.:cool:
Hey, Hello; some baddy her?????.
I am waiting news:confused: :confused:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts