China Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone knows when Chery is planning to be listed on the stock market in the U.S. I am very keen on buying some stock, because I'm not sure about Geely anymore, since their not gonna make cheap cars. Please post when Chery does, I will keep checking this site for updates. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
I dont think Chery is going to be listed anytime soon, since a stock cant go public in US exchange overnight, also i think Brinklin will announce when they are planning to go public

maybe in a few years they will go public
not sure

·
Registered
90 Posts
Perhaps they should consider a listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange, listing requirements not as onerous as with the Sarb-Ox snafu.
Many chinese miners and exploration units are listed over here with fantastic results for investors and offerers. Blue Pearl Mining & Ivanho Mines made me huge returns and there are hundreds of other examples.

Take a look at Golden Chalice Resources (GCR.to) listed in toronto. Nothing to do with china, sorry, but i have to brag about it somewhere. Only own a few thousand shares (as in 5K).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry this is a lil off topic, what were the other examples of china stocks on the tsx that your talking about? I looked up the ones you mentioned and i'm pretty interested in knowing more about the market.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, I like Chery's growth and I am wondering if Chery Automobile Co., Ltd of China is currently listed on any stock exchange? Are they offering any stocks? Where can I track it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.