China Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Can someone please help me locate a company or company that would be able to supply accessories for customizing my China pickup e.g. chrome bull bar or crash bar, chrome rear bumper, door visors, tint, tray covers, rims, tires etc. I would really appreciate the help.

thanks a million and the very best for 2010

·
Registered
196 Posts
hi pedgy

i think the best thing to do if it is hard to find parts is to order them online and have them shipped to you. you can do tint yourself that will look good and last a long time if you buy the tint and follow the instructions. wheels and tires you can order and install at a local mechanic shop. make sure the wheels will fit by checking the mounts.

hope that helps.

·
Registered
19 Posts
it is a good way to buy from local distributor.

·
Registered
180 Posts
pedgyboy said:
Hello,
Can someone please help me locate a company or company that would be able to supply accessories for customizing my China pickup e.g. chrome bull bar or crash bar, chrome rear bumper, door visors, tint, tray covers, rims, tires etc. I would really appreciate the help.

thanks a million and the very best for 2010
Hello,my friend

If you want to buy chinese pickup accessories,there are three ways you can do.
1. you should go your dealer and ask them to supply these accessories for you,because you bought car from them.
2. You can send email to china car manufacturer, and ask them to supply you.
3. You can send your order to some one specail do autoparts business company,if you have big volume order,I can help you to contact chinese autoparts suppliers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts