China Car Forums banner

Which chinese manufacturer has the highest quality?

• Chery

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Geely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great Wall Motor

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • BYD Auto

• Brillance

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Nanjing

• Hafei

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • ChangAn

• Lifan

• Other

Votes: 1 9.1%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
with gelly i wasn't so satified, i try to drive CK 2007 model,i hear that new model now have much better interior which was very poor in last model
for their other brand, shanghai maple, i simply don't like those cars, very poor quality, rubbers, brakes, safety, handling

for brilliance, i try to drive grandeur and splendor models, very good vehicles, quality is also ok and during driving they are very comfortable, new model with 1.8 turbo engine goes like hell

byd, i drive flyer and f3, flyer didn't impress me, onyl 4 gear gearbox, and f3 is very good car, quality is good,engine is good,also very fashionable design (old toyota)

hafei, i drive lobo and saibao models, very good cars, also interior look very nice i both cars, saibao also have automatic version

xinkai, very poor quality

cherry, i drive tiggo model and a5, i can say that cars from new production is very good, qq model isn't so

nanjing soyat, poor quality
zx auto, grandtiger is hell of a pick up, very good car, landmark also

great wall, new proucued model have good quality like wingle, hover, peri, cowry, i drive all of those cars and quality of those vehicle is good for the price which they had, also hover and wingle have low fuel cosupiton when i compare it with other brands, i think that gwm shoud offer automatic transmission very soon for those models

deer and safe models, deer is good car for work,maybe it will be good to have more space on bank seats, and safe is ok for off road,comfortable, i think that interior of those models can be updated, sailor pick up now have interior like wingle and look much better, old deer interior i don't like, in gray color even look ok, but in "light coffee" color it look cheap,2.8 tc engine is much better than old 4d28 engines, 2.2 engine by my opinion need more power, but in safe you can buy 4g64 engine

foton, quality of vehicle is ok, but they need to put new engies, old diesel engine is too noisy and 2.2 engine have big fuel consuption

·
Registered
938 Posts
higer, they produce solid buses, also like JAC, i can say that they are offering satisfied quality for that price, especially when mane other brands are 50% more expensive, also have very good cummins engines

dongfeng,good quality, maybe little bit noisy diesel engines but for work it's ok,i can say that they produce good working trucks, best by my opinion is trucks from FOTON, especial aumark model

·
Registered
938 Posts
i can say that gelly don't have so good results here, in bosnia and herzegovina they stop selling, in serbia car didn't pass homolgation regulation, in russia they get very poor result at crash test, i write about CK model

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks...i'm interested because the distributor of geely in Turkland is one of the biggest holding of country...i cant understand why they choose geely...also they are distributor of honda, kia and lada...

·
Registered
938 Posts
this models which i drive was most old models, like maple models and that old free crusier model :nono:

these new models, like FC new version, and those future models looks much better,quality of those models is much higher, also they sucessfully pased c-ncap test:thumb: , also the engines complites to euro 4 regulation :thumb: and have all new modern tehnology, i am that gelly is company with great future and that all new models can hit any market in the world without any problem, i am sure that importers in turkey also know that, that's the reason why they choose it

·
Registered
196 Posts
i think it's unfair for me to answer since i have not seen any Chinese car in person. not even mentioning all of the different models and versions.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
micodelija said:
this models which i drive was most old models, like maple models and that old free crusier model :nono:

these new models, like FC new version, and those future models looks much better,quality of those models is much higher, also they sucessfully pased c-ncap test:thumb: , also the engines complites to euro 4 regulation :thumb: and have all new modern tehnology, i am that gelly is company with great future and that all new models can hit any market in the world without any problem, i am sure that importers in turkey also know that, that's the reason why they choose it
maybe...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts