China Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone! Stay safe, guys!

About some years ago, I uprooted my life and moved away from France. My present problem is that the high expense of living (especially in regards to housing) makes it unlikely that I will be able to establish long-term roots in my current country (USA).

The time has come for me to choose a location to plant roots and start a family. But if I could pick any place in the world tomorrow, I wouldn't know where to start!

I have a master's degree in business, so I attempt to choose a country with a correspondingly robust employment market, a high quality of life, and a reasonable cost of living, but I haven't been able to settle on a single option.

While most of the French people I know intend to eventually live back in France (or at least their home country), I just don't see myself doing that.

I was wondering if anyone else here has experienced difficulties like this (either in the past or at the present) and if you have any advice that would help me form an opinion on a particular nation.

What an incredible help!

Registered
Sofia, Bulgaria is nice, clean, cheap and European city with large Expat community because they say the Internet connection has been better than the UK for years. I have been there and liked it but never lived there.

Registered
Hello, everyone! Stay safe, guys!

About some years ago, I uprooted my life and moved away from France. My present problem is that the high expense of living (especially in regards to housing) makes it unlikely that I will be able to establish long-term roots in my current country (USA).

The time has come for me to choose a location to plant roots and start a family. But if I could pick any place in the world tomorrow, I wouldn't know where to start!

I have a master's degree in business, so I attempt to choose a country with a correspondingly robust employment market, a high quality of life, and a reasonable cost of living, but I haven't been able to settle on a single option.

Canada is also a good option for living you can read this guide about living cost in Canada vs UK.
While most of the French people I know intend to eventually live back in France (or at least their home country), I just don't see myself doing that.

I was wondering if anyone else here has experienced difficulties like this (either in the past or at the present) and if you have any advice that would help me form an opinion on a particular nation.

What an incredible help!
I truly appreciate the way you group your favourites. I agree that New Zealand has wonderful scenery, hospitable people, and an intriguing geography. The most gorgeous spot I've ever seen is likely Switzerland. The most intriguing tourist sites were in London, but the best parties were in Mexico. (Also the bars)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts