China Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am looking for a pickup for myself and friends in my island. I need a 4x4 diesel pickup, right hand drive, manual. But there seem to be so many china manufacturers. I like the great wall wingle pickup but they probably will not sell to me because there is an agent in our country already, so i have been in contact with xinkai and people who deal with the cfyz motor brands and I am particularly interested in the Z7 pickup from them. Which is good quality for family vehicle but also to transpot items like chairs and tables and bouncy castles for my small home based party business? I am also looking at getting a car from china but I am not sure if they are more costly than the 4x4 pickups. I really want a car that is stylish and classy looking but without the high price tag. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

thank you in advance for your reply.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Xinkai pickups is good if you need it for transport of furnitures.It has enough space at the back for your things.It can be also used as a family car for some activities like out of town which you can bring more stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
pedgyboy said:
Hello,
I am looking for a pickup for myself and friends in my island. I need a 4x4 diesel pickup, right hand drive, manual. But there seem to be so many china manufacturers. I like the great wall wingle pickup but they probably will not sell to me because there is an agent in our country already, so i have been in contact with xinkai and people who deal with the cfyz motor brands and I am particularly interested in the Z7 pickup from them. Which is good quality for family vehicle but also to transpot items like chairs and tables and bouncy castles for my small home based party business? I am also looking at getting a car from china but I am not sure if they are more costly than the 4x4 pickups. I really want a car that is stylish and classy looking but without the high price tag. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

thank you in advance for your reply.
I think Z7 pickup will be a better option. It is good for use.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Xinkai does not have an especially good reputation for quality. Who makes the Z7 that you mentioned? Is it Chinese? Zhongxing perhaps?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Xinkai does not have an especially good reputation for quality. Who makes the Z7 that you mentioned? Is it Chinese? Zhongxing perhaps?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I took so long to reply but I never saw this message until now. Anchi makes the Z7 pickup truck which is short for MC1021Z7. They say they are owned by FAW, but you can check them out at triple w dot anchiglobal dot com and see their stock. I am from the Caribbean and they say they are able to make the type of pickup we like here: 4x4 right hand drive, diesel engine with luxuries like power steering, power mirrors, A/C etc. please check them out and see if you can find out if they provide good quality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts