China Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
The TF Coupe but with the V6 unit for true GT performance.

However, an MG badged gentleman's express in the form of the 75 Coupe concept but with RWD...

·
Registered
83 Posts
It doesn't always occur to some keyboard experts that the consumer is entitled to their own choice, and if I choose to like the concepts that MG Rover showed, and choose to hope that NAC-MG build them, then that is my business.

Whether it is logical or not, tough - I, along with others, happen to like them. As for the so-called modern offerings I have had the pleasure to drive of late, it only encourages me to stick with I have already, because frankly, apart from loads of electric toys, and so called quality that smacks largely of acres of bland plastic and designers smoking wacky baccy etc, I frankly don't see anything new in modern cars - in fact they're mostly ugly or bland in my opinion. But still the average punter is happy to believe they have bought the latest thing in automtive technology, and willing to pay the price penalty for all this rubbish.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The latest MX5 only has an electric roof on the hard-top version as per the likes of the Peugeot 206CC - the rag top version is still muscle powered. In fact, according to Mazda's own publicity material, the electric version takes longer to raise and lower than the driver powered rag-tops.

Anyway, Rover had an electric rag-top roof on their 200 cabriolet back in 1994, nothing new about electric push button roof tops.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.