China Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
tdi said:
a 2004 Toyota Corolla diesel made in Japan
Jeebus, a Corolla diesel. That must be nice mileage....

Oh, and on topic: I don't drive a Japanese car. Might consider a Toyota Matrix for the Alero replacement though.

·
Registered
264 Posts
i used to drive a MAzda protege 5 which was an amazing car!

·
Registered
68 Posts
cuisine said:
this is my mileage in AUDI A8 L 4.2 TDI quatro after 200 kilometers ride...

it is about 28 mpg
hmmm.... I would have expected more from a diesel. A ten year old Corvette can get 30 mpg with a 5.7L gas engine. I guess the A8 must weigh a good bit....

And I've got a FinePix A350. :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
BigFatGuy said:
Jeebus, a Corolla diesel. That must be nice mileage....

Oh, and on topic: I don't drive a Japanese car. Might consider a Toyota Matrix for the Alero replacement though.

The mileage is ok, its a basic 2.0 liter engine without turbo, maybe 8 or 9 liter per 100 kms. But it as already run over 450.000 kms in bad roads

I also own a daihatsu sirion 999 cc petrol engine that runs 100 kms with 5 liters.

Japs rule.

·
Registered
314 Posts
GT-r's are indeed awesome cars, i never get bored of mine, however i hate driving it in traffic. :confused:

bought a Toyota Yaris 1.0 recently, apart from the excelleng mpg and lower running costs, it has no sense of occasion.

as for the s13/14 nissan silvia's, they are awesome cars, the 1.8 litre turbo is tunable and unbreakable, and the rwd configuration is priceless

·
Registered
515 Posts
i took 2009 toyota hilux today. I will have it for next week. first expirience is very good truck for work and free time ...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I drive a RAV-4 (2006). Do love Toyotas...they are so reliable as long as you service them regularly. The only thing I don't like about the RAV-4 is it's hard to see everything when backing up--the rear window is too high or something.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts