China Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my friends, who by the way is a very nice person, would like to teach or improve Mandarin to anyone who's interested. as an appreciation for your passion for China. And don't get me wrong, this is not a commercial. He just wanna make some friends and spread more Chinese culture. He is a very friendly guy, I'm sure you are gonna learn something from him. If any of you are interested, feel free to contact him:

[email protected]

P.S. He prefer the voice chatting way, so if you are in China presently that would be better, otherwise the effect won't be guaranteed.

hope you can have fun!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
learning a Chinese car vocabulary

Welcome Handlane.
If your friend is technical and knows anything about cars, it would be great if he joined our discussions here and helped us with some Mandarin vocabulary related to the Chinese car industry. You know words like 发动机 (engine), 皮卡 (pickup), 油耗 (fuel consumption), 内国 汽车 (domestic car), etc.. Of course we'd need to know the Pinyin spellings (with the four tone indicators) such as, zhou2ju4 (wheelbase) too. He'd be advertising his services at the same time.
I think it would not only help us English speakers but would also be valuable to the Chinese speakers that visit this site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts