China Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
The Chinese needs to learn from the japanese. Improve build quality and innovate design. Yes, you can be "inspired" by other cars' design, but sure not hell copy the whole damn thing whole, without changing anything! In addition, China's reputation for cheating consumers (like the recent tainted milk scandal), is not doing them and favors. My verdict, people will never learn to accept chinese brand so long as all these things keeps happening and scandals about shoddy product quality keeps hitting the global headlines.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Honestly, let us not compare with the indian car companies. India make horrible cars and thats no denying...shoddy work, poor design and indian car manufactures target a different market of poorer indians. I think what the chinese companies should do is to look at people better than them. Look forward and not backward. Compare themselves against the koreans. Learn from their lessons. No doubt i agree, car companies usually copy other famous brands in their formative years 1-3 years, but why is it, I still see copying in much brands...and strangely, china car companies never provide a warranty. Sometimes, it makes me stop to wonder why....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts