China Car Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
the number one mistake for chinese cars is that they use so many different names in every single country they are sold.ıt doesn't make sense to me if chery uses does so at least.I believe if A5 is called everywhere the same,that would be better.have you ever heard Volvo S40 given another name for a specific country?or ford Focus called something else just in Egypt let's say.
So why does especially Chery use different names for each country they are sold?

agree with above posters.
China needs better stuff, more innovelty design, higher Tech, all required to learn from other countries.
China is a shortage country on Creation, its education has limited children to be Inventor.

In my two cents opinion, the reason why Chinese cars cannot compete to the world i think is their car safety standards. Buyer would definitely go to the safety features of the car second to the fuel consumption when they buy.

The legal infrastructure in China creates a series of obstacles for foreign companies when entering the Chinese market. However, what is the most perplexing to me is how these companies are going to supply the Chinese? For example, if company x has a strong, luxury brand name and its goods are made in China, would the Chinese still purchase it? If not, does that mean that company x would need manufactures in China and their country origin? There are many caveats with U.S. manufacturers selling in China and needs to be greatly looked into before making a a decision. T

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.