Lancia Thema

Just like this but grey

·
Registered
547 Posts
jikki said:
looks expensive~
you like this style? It's not suitable for young I think~ :eek:
Lancia is a Italian make with a long history and traditions. My car is from 1990. Not expensive anymore ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yea! 20! Here's my BMW's. 2000 540i ZSP (sport package) on the left, 1998 740il ZPP (Premium package... I think) on the right.

A few stats for those that don't know BMW's... both cars have 4.4 liter v8's making about 282hp/324ft/lbs and the 540i is 0-60mph (0-100km) in 6 seconds, and the 740il is about 6.8. Love the cars but they eat gas... about 14/mpg (16.2 liters per 100 kilometers), and the 740il is a maintence headache.

Another pic of the cars from the back...

·
Registered
5 Posts
fm.illuminatus said:
Yea! 20! Here's my BMW's. 2000 540i ZSP (sport package) on the left, 1998 740il ZPP (Premium package... I think) on the right.

A few stats for those that don't know BMW's... both cars have 4.4 liter v8's making about 282hp/324ft/lbs and the 540i is 0-60mph (0-100km) in 6 seconds, and the 740il is about 6.8. Love the cars but they eat gas... about 14/mpg (16.2 liters per 100 kilometers), and the 740il is a maintence headache.

hmm, if they're your cars, wouldn't you know the packages applied to them? and are you sure it isn't an alpina L7?

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
WOW:eek: , Very great cars indeed

fm.illuminatus said:

·
Registered
111 Posts
nevermas said:
hmm, if they're your cars, wouldn't you know the packages applied to them? and are you sure it isn't an alpina L7?
No, when you buy the cars used, sometimes you can't tell what package it came with, I don't know 740il package options from that year so I can't tell if the options I have are stand alones or part of a larger package. I do know the package on the 540i, because my sport seats, rims, and lowered suspension gives it away (not to mention the handling is quite different from a non ZSP).

Alpina doesn't import into the United States (although I wish they would), the only reason the 740il has L7 badging is because the previous owner was an idiot and thought it would look cool. The sad thing is that he superglued the lettering on, so even though I tried to remove it, the glue residue is still there. I may have to repaint. :(

Also, the 7's front bumper is a custom piece from vision motorsport, also put on by the previous owner.

·
Registered
49 Posts
This is alot like what my car looks like-

Its called a BMW M3. It has a 3.2L that origionally produced 333hp but now makes 360hp after some modifications.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
E46DinanM3 said:
This is alot like what my car looks like-

Its called a BMW M3. It has a 3.2L that origionally produced 333hp but now makes 360hp after some modifications.
so what's your car?
:eek:

·
Registered
49 Posts
jikki said:
so what's your car?
:eek:
Like I said at the end of my post, my car is a 2002 BMW M3.

Here is an options list-
Carbon Black
SMGII Transmission
Black Leather Interior
Aluminum Trim
Xenon Headlights
Premium Package
Heated Seats
Moonroof
Navigation
HK Sound System

Modifications-
BBS RS-GT 19's
OEM CSL Trunk
OEM CSL Diffuser
OEM CSL Front Bumper
Dinan S2 performance package
AC Schnitzer front lip

here is a link for more information-
http://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/m/m3coupe/default

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
The BMW M3 is one of my favourite cars, and is amazing performance

E46DinanM3 said:
Like I said at the end of my post, my car is a 2002 BMW M3.

Here is an options list-
Carbon Black
SMGII Transmission
Black Leather Interior
Aluminum Trim
Xenon Headlights
Premium Package
Heated Seats
Moonroof
Navigation
HK Sound System

Modifications-