China Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
WOW:eek: , Very great cars indeed

fm.illuminatus said:
Yea! 20! Here's my BMW's. 2000 540i ZSP (sport package) on the left, 1998 740il ZPP (Premium package... I think) on the right.

A few stats for those that don't know BMW's... both cars have 4.4 liter v8's making about 282hp/324ft/lbs and the 540i is 0-60mph (0-100km) in 6 seconds, and the 740il is about 6.8. Love the cars but they eat gas... about 14/mpg (16.2 liters per 100 kilometers), and the 740il is a maintence headache.

Another pic of the cars from the back...

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
The BMW M3 is one of my favourite cars, and is amazing performance

E46DinanM3 said:
Like I said at the end of my post, my car is a 2002 BMW M3.

Here is an options list-
Carbon Black
SMGII Transmission
Black Leather Interior
Aluminum Trim
Xenon Headlights
Premium Package
Heated Seats
Moonroof
Navigation
HK Sound System

Modifications-
BBS RS-GT 19's
OEM CSL Trunk
OEM CSL Diffuser
OEM CSL Front Bumper
Dinan S2 performance package
AC Schnitzer front lip

here is a link for more information-
http://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/m/m3coupe/default

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
micodelija said:
My bastard...chraysler 300 m...3.5V6 special edition,with 17" chrome rims,235/55/17,260 hp

and here is the new one...300 c,the same engine,beuatiful

and of course...GWM Hover,yeahhhhhh, i modernize the plates,hehe,mitsubishi engine 130 hp,2005 year model
Nice Cars and Pictures!! i like 300 c and GWM hover

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
erik (laofan) said:
Hi fox, couldn't resist the temptation and bougt a mg zt-t 260. I had to pick it up from Lithuania and (after a boat trip to North Germany) drove it to France last Thursday during a hurricane! Nice way to get used to a new car, especially one with a Ford Musting engine! Now I have 2100 km experience and I am delighted about the way the car drove me between fallen trees, traffic jams, blocked highways etc.
There is a technical problem with putting the photos on my own website (Explorer 7), when it is solved I can show you some bigger pics.
nice car Erik, i love the front bumper of it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts