Lancia Thema

Just like this but grey

·
Registered
547 Posts
jikki said:
looks expensive~
you like this style? It's not suitable for young I think~ :eek:
Lancia is a Italian make with a long history and traditions. My car is from 1990. Not expensive anymore ;)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Vitesse said:
No, these are just cars that have come and gone.

I consider all of these vehicles, except the Renault, to be modern cars - I mean, they're not "modern" but they're newer than the cars I'm really interested in - stuff from the 1920's and 1930's.

You have a great taste for cars :thumb: I bet that 128 is rare car in the US !

I'm interested about 1920's-1930's cars myself and of course Chinese cars. Crown Victoria is a nice looking car. I love yank tanks. My ultimate dream car would be Imperial 1974-1975 / Chrysler New Yorker 1976-1978.

Antique cars are great. I have collected a lot of old vintage car magazines. Here's my photo album which includes old ads and car museum pictures:

http://community.webshots.com/user/reoroyale

That's a nice Hupmobile ad. We have one of those model 518's here in Finland. A 1936 if I remember right.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Shanghai-GM sells Saab in China but only few hundred cars a year.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Here's my new ride. It's my first real car. It's a 1980 Dodge Aspen with a "Super Six" 3,7-liter in-line six engine. It has around 100hp so it doesn't move quickly, it's more a cruising car. Fuel prices are here almost unbearable now and maybe this car is not the most sensible thing to have :nono:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts