China Car Forums banner
61 - 80 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Shanghai-GM sells Saab in China but only few hundred cars a year.

·
Registered
459 Posts
1984 Light Metallic Green Volvo 240 GLE

-104 Kilowatt 2.3 litre Bosch Mechanical Fuel injection SOHC slant four cylinder engine.

-4 Speed Automatic transmission with overdrive

-Rear Wheel Drive

-One of a kind (From what I can tell) full body German Pfeba bodykit consisting of Front and back bumpers, sideskirts and lip spoiler.

-15x6.5 Inch stock GLE alloy rims

-Everything else stock, however I have a IPD VX cam installed in a project car that hasnt been touched in 2 years as well as a massive hot dog muffler that I can slap onto it, just never got around to doing it.

0-100 kph in around ten seconds. Not terribly quick but moves well for what it is, a 22 year old automatic 4 cylinder family sedan.

·
Registered
938 Posts

My bastard...chraysler 300 m...3.5V6 special edition,with 17" chrome rims,235/55/17,260 hp

and here is the new one...300 c,the same engine,beuatiful

and of course...GWM Hover,yeahhhhhh, i modernize the plates,hehe,mitsubishi engine 130 hp,2005 year model

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
micodelija said:
My bastard...chraysler 300 m...3.5V6 special edition,with 17" chrome rims,235/55/17,260 hp

and here is the new one...300 c,the same engine,beuatiful

and of course...GWM Hover,yeahhhhhh, i modernize the plates,hehe,mitsubishi engine 130 hp,2005 year model
Nice Cars and Pictures!! i like 300 c and GWM hover

·
Registered
14 Posts
Junjie looks good.

Junjie is very suit for the first car in Chinese family.But it's too heavy for me,and too big for my wife.
Yesterday i take two photos of Chery's police car,when i go home i'll post them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've recently bought a 1993 Ford Telstar (a rebadged, slightly modified GE Mazda 626).

It's not the most fancy car in the world, but it was only $5000AUD, in very good condition, and better on fuel than my last car (which was a 1994 Ford Falcon, it got into an accident, though :().

Since I'm a student (studying accounting), and drive about 500km a week, something that's cheap to run is important, especially with $1.40 a litre fuel prices. The Telstar uses about 3/4 of the fuel of my old Falcon (one's got a 2.0L engine and a manual gearbox, the other had a 4.0L engine and an automatic transmission).

Once I take pictures, I'll post them.

-- Dean

·
Registered
14 Posts
hehe

I've got to Nanjing,Suzhou,Wuxi,Hangzhou and Shanghai last month,
I living in Jinan city,both EVO and Astra just have bought about half year.

·
Registered
450 Posts
chinalewis said:
In Beijing .Look at my website for my racing info, my videos and photos. cut and paste website beijingmotorsports.com
Mate, i'm not unimpressed. We should have met.

Unfortunately (sorry guys) I have just moved back out of China, yesterday in fact, although I will be back in future. Just got a few things to sort out first.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i need to make a few more posts until i can put some proper pictures on, but my signature shows my 2004 MG ZS 180 :D

61 - 80 of 127 Posts