186 Posts
Not sure its a intercooler.
Could be a airfilter.
Some people on a Dutch club has one.
Not a big fan of something like that.

·
Registered
450 Posts
an intercooler for sure, but what happened to his wings and front bumper? maybe it isn't finished?

front tyres are either slicks, or you need some new ones mate? maybe it doesn't rain this time of year in pakistan.

·
Registered
6 Posts
well itS not an

its an intercooler

and it has to be fitedd or else my engine wuld be blone

well can i se sme engine pics of ur cars
here r sme pics of my car under da hood and of with my friends voxoyl

well thts da car my cousin moded which look and is exactly same in looks and engine modification like my own car but its 420 BHP chack its pics..........

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
nice VX220 in the second picture, British registered too! :thumb:

your cousins car looks good. 420bhp! :eek: thats a lot for front wheel drive.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
welll

thts much..............
i m amazed we r tryin 2 modify it more and u r sayin its 2 much well for a front wheel drive it is 2 much but not so amazing stuff...........

now my friend is chinging his supras turbo......
then we will se and also try 2 take it across 660 bhp.......

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'll post my most favorite posession here in thsi topic.
The 1st pic is already known from my topic, but i'll post some older pics with it.

Heheh...and here's the GTV6 with the owner (me).

·
Registered
74 Posts
My Beast:

And my Daily Driver:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Alfist-GTV6: Didn't Roger Moore drive a car real similar to that in Octopussy?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Well !
Here's my Fiat Palio 1.2L - 83 HP/5000rpm - 2006

I am not into car tuning and I dont understand anything about it :D so please dont be harsh :p

Fiat Fire 16V Engine

The car is UBER stock , except for a Pioneer CD/MP3 player and 2 Sony Xplods 500Ws speakers , the front headlight is broken if you consider that a mod :p .

I was going to buy a Chery A11 just like FightingTorques one ( only it stock ) but I didn't really like the way it looks ( from the outside and the inside ) and since I am not into performance stuff , looks & designs & price comes first for me :D .

The car is made in Brazil , I've done 7000Kms so far here in Sunny Cairo , it costs arround $12,300 , 8 months of ownership ... 3 accidents .. .2 serious !

·
Registered
314 Posts
cryptonix, that Fiat of your is Nasty:lol:

Dohc, nice supra there, a REAL CAR, whats the other one, subaru legacy i suppose

81 - 100 of 127 Posts