China Car Forums banner
101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
you shmick ! :p
hehe
But I bought it for myself :D for 12,300 friggin dollars !

·
Registered
314 Posts
cryptonx said:
But I bought it for myself :D for 12,300 friggin dollars !
why do u use the term dollar and not your currency, oh yeah just remembered, ur hosni mubarak is a American Puppet and egypt is an american colony:D well do better next time and get a real car:thumb:

·
Registered
481 Posts
No you freak , ( altho thats propably right ) but because its easier for people to understand . for example when u type the price in ur RMB currency ( china ) I get nothing !!!! see ?

freak !

·
Registered
481 Posts
yepp thanks to 40% taxes and customs

a Toyota corolla 1.6 - basic - costs arround $25,000

so basicly this is why people here are anticipiating and liking chinese cars .

only cars not subject to custosm and taxes are localy assemblled ones .... like
the Chery A5 / A6 - Mercedes C/E/S - BMW 3/5/7 - Jeep Cherokee - Nissan Sunny - Daewoo Lanos - Daewoo Nubira - Hyundai Accent - Hyundai Verna and such ...

but they also suck cuz most of thier factories ship them with basic equipment and features except the fully loaded cherys , this is why they are a HIT here .

a Chery A5 costs less than my Fiat , altho its alot bigger , supposingly safer , with full safety and luxury equipment superior to its class.

and it even has a better waranty and a longer one than mine .

·
Registered
450 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Alfadog said:
Hello
This is my car ,

Maybe you guys don't like old cars, but I love them the best.

:thumb:
The only thing cooler than a shiny new Skyline is a shiny OLD Skyline! Nice ride.:cool:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
mg zt-t 260 se V8 tourer

Hi fox, couldn't resist the temptation and bougt a mg zt-t 260. I had to pick it up from Lithuania and (after a boat trip to North Germany) drove it to France last Thursday during a hurricane! Nice way to get used to a new car, especially one with a Ford Musting engine! Now I have 2100 km experience and I am delighted about the way the car drove me between fallen trees, traffic jams, blocked highways etc.
There is a technical problem with putting the photos on my own website (Explorer 7), when it is solved I can show you some bigger pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
erik (laofan) said:
Hi fox, couldn't resist the temptation and bougt a mg zt-t 260. I had to pick it up from Lithuania and (after a boat trip to North Germany) drove it to France last Thursday during a hurricane! Nice way to get used to a new car, especially one with a Ford Musting engine! Now I have 2100 km experience and I am delighted about the way the car drove me between fallen trees, traffic jams, blocked highways etc.
There is a technical problem with putting the photos on my own website (Explorer 7), when it is solved I can show you some bigger pics.
nice car Erik, i love the front bumper of it

·
Registered
74 Posts
A hurricane in January? That is insane! I saw on TV the container ship in the UK that sank, but didn't hear about this storm until your post. The press here in the US is really going to hell.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Here's my new ride. It's my first real car. It's a 1980 Dodge Aspen with a "Super Six" 3,7-liter in-line six engine. It has around 100hp so it doesn't move quickly, it's more a cruising car. Fuel prices are here almost unbearable now and maybe this car is not the most sensible thing to have :nono:

101 - 120 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.