China Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If they use special parts and special material,and is the perfect vehicle, why they have thounsand of "reacalls"
You give me the reasson, all depend the class of drive conductor and the class of maintenance of the car. Dont hate China. Peace and Love.

·
Registered
561 Posts
well i think if a big and well known company can make a crappy car, a small and not so well known company can make a good car.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Dennis Juan Sanabria said:
If they use special parts and special material,and is the perfect vehicle, why they have thounsand of "reacalls"
You give me the reasson, all depend the class of drive conductor and the class of maintenance of the car. Dont hate China. Peace and Love.
The reason why there are recalls is due to parts not being manufactured correctly at the factories or faulty parts of vehicle eg bolts, batteries,coil packs etc.

Then when (I'm guessing here) 5 or more vehicles have the exact same problem, the manufacturer researches the part and vehicle and finds the problem whether it be faulty part or manufacturing process, then recalls the vehicle and fixes the problem with no fees applied to the customer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts