China Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Anybody remember me?

I have been lost for 1 year here, just for the work that exhaust most of my time and the job is not related to vehivle:mad:

So these days I'm busy searching for new job cause I'm very tired of my recent job~

I was major in automobile when at school, so I hope to find a new job of automobile industry...

I will do my best, and I will be appreciated if you can wish me good luck :eek:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Good idea for you to pursue...

I will start out by saying "good fortune to you" as you head out to find work more suitable to your liking. I have applied for a job at Hyundai/Kia research-development facility in California but didn't get an interview(5 years ago). I don't have any automotive engineering experience but have 20 years aerospace engineering experience at Boeing in Everett, WA. I worked on the 747 and 767 widebody jets as a Technical Illustrator-Engineering. Great job but Boeing doesn't do well at keeping employees through hard economic times. A familiar story, yes.

I often think of doing what you're doing so your post interested me.

Go for it and get a job in the automotive industry in China. Let me know how it goes and maybe I'll apply...China looks like an explosive emerging market for sure. Exciting time to join the car industry in China. Good fortune to you, again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts