China Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anybody be interested in hearing what Chinese drivers think of their Chinese cars?

I was thinking of going out with my trusty DV cam and tripod, and interviewing drivers, and uploading the videos to my site. I would put subtitles on each video.

Good idea, bad idea?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Excellent idea CCT!
Even taxicab drivers are a good and easy avenue to consumers' impressions.
These interviews would be worth a thousand consumer quality survey articles.

·
Registered
561 Posts
nice, it would be even better if you can bring the camera in with a full test ride or even better yet and full comparison with other cars like toyota and honda etc in a drag race or something.

if i know anyone with a chinese car, i would of made something like a top gear style comparison. but too bad theres not chinese cars in canada. :mad: :(

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
All right - First up - my father in law! He drives a chinese made Toyota. I will go for drivers of fully chinese manufactured vehicles once the weather has warmed up a bit more. Still a bit nippy out.

gr8 - I bought a headcam for doing just that for my clients. Except when I fell off my bike I broke it (and my arm) doh. Will buy another soon.

·
Registered
240 Posts
ıt seems that everybody here is looking forward . so ,Good luck with your survey.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Are these interviews going to be in Chinese or English? This sounds like a killer idea, but without at least subtitles, it'll be Greek to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts