China Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its on New york stock exchange,

CBA is the symbol for Brilliance chinese Automotive holdings, they own Zhonghua rights and the stock CBA was doing good before, but recently its pretty slow

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, I am glad to have found this site. I think China will have a big impact on the US auto market and CBA looks particularly interesting. I found this site from a comment posted on a US investment site which did an article on the world of auto makers and where to put your money. If you are interested you can find the comparison here. http://hipegg.blogspot.com/
While I disagree with the blogger about Ford going under I do see dark days for GM. I think if you are interested in cars and finance like I am, the international market is the place to be.
CBA, with its ties to BMW could have a big impact. I’m not sure about the other companies but it will be interesting to watch it unfold. Can anyone give me an objective view of the quality of some of these cars?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Jym Khana said:
Hey, I am glad to have found this site.

CBA, with its ties to BMW could have a big impact. I’m not sure about the other companies but it will be interesting to watch it unfold. Can anyone give me an objective view of the quality of some of these cars?
Welcome :)

I am not conviced that the Chinese companies that are tied into foreign companys will do that well; the foreign companies are likely to put too many restrictions on developments as may the Chinese goverment in future. The independent Chinese companies have a better future and will be far better supported by the Chinese goverments (I include regional goverments); just as long as they can develop or acquire decent designs/technology for themselves.

The quality of the cars depends mainly on the quality of the designs. A good design can be built by almost anyone into a good quality product. A poor design will end up with a poor product whoever builds it. I think a typical Chinese production line worker takes more pride in their work than a typical USA production line worker.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts