China Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
CORRECTION: I stand corrected on the original comment I made about this new pickup's body.
After a closer look, I see that Zhongxing has a different short wheelbase pickup body here...not the old style as I suggest in my earlier post here below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing new here other than a new nose and a diesel engine option. The "Changling" (Long and Loud Bell, maybe?) has the same ole Isuzu-based body used by so many Chinese manufacturers, like Gonow. It comes with a diesel for 68,800 rmb, or a gas engine for 61,900 rmb. Sales are intended for the home market only.
After the Tiger and the Landmark, I thought Zhongxing would get a bit more creative with its new products.

·
Registered
507 Posts
this "new" truck looks old already... the front end is a good try, the rear is just horrendous. That rear bumper says "early 80's"...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Re: Zhongxing's newest pick-up - Changling

"Oil tank capacity - 60L"
This is very unprofessional.
I am sure they know the difference between "oil" and "fuel" in both English and native Chinese.
Carelessness hurts their image.
I spotted the same mistake by ChangFeng in NAIAS 2007.

·
Registered
56 Posts

Then there is the transmission.. mechanic...
They either don't speak enough English which they should or they simply just don't care enough about what they publish, which is worse...

·
Registered
51 Posts
The new Changling

even zxauto vehicles're commercialized in algeria we havn't seen the new changking pick-up and also the landmark someone could tell me why please

·
Registered
1,268 Posts

mikoyan said:
Then there is the transmission.. mechanic...
They either don't speak enough English which they should or they simply just don't care enough about what they publish, which is worse...
Mikoyan, you are spot on right.

There's no excuse for these errors. What it reflects is a lack of attention to detail; a half baked attitude toward doing international business by Zhongxing, Changfeng, Geely and by others too. And, if we see such flaws in the area of sales literature, then it's likely we will find them in the manufactured product as well.

Sure English is not the native language, and it's a tough one to learn. But if they want to compete in the global marketplace, they have to put their mind to getting it right. Others have learned the hard way and so I'm guessing they will too.

Bottom line is: QUALITY applies to all aspects of the business endeavor.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts