China Car Forums banner

Zhongxing introduction...

42K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  F.Fernández 
#1 ·
#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
"Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Manufacturing Co. Ltd, is a joint venture approved by Chinese government and established in 1991 with a planned annual output of 60,000. It was set up by China Brilliance Holding Co. Ltd. and Hebei Tianye Automobile Group Ltd. China Brilliance has now been replaced by Taiwan Unite Leading Co. and Ningbo Huaxiang Group Co.
The company now has a combined capacity of 90,000 units with a staff of 3500 including productions at two other subsidiares."

Models in production:

- Star SUV
- Admiral BQ6472 SUV
- Admiral Pickup
- Cruiser 2400 Chiye BQ6472
- Lucky Star Pickup
- Tiger Pickup (Hilux)
- Fuqi 6500 SUV (Land Cruiser)
- Landmark BQ6473 (2005- )

Facts:

- founded in 1991
- capacity is 90 000 cars per year
- workforce is about 28 000
- in 2005 a new model; Landmark, was introduced

CRUISER 2400

ADMIRAL SUV (also in pickup form)

STAR SUV

SUV

Attachments

#6 ·
the company is just like my company

If you visit the web of zhongxin automobile,you will find their productiona are just very like my company's.

If possible you had better visit my company's web,and you can compare them to my company's.

#7 ·
Your companies vehicles look a little different but not by much. They are still boxy type trucks. Why dont any of the SUV's or trucks have automatic transmissions? The Jestar/Victor looks really good, but if you added a bigger engine(not mandatory, the size is decent) and an automatic transmission(a MUST), and then met us emissions and safety standards, then your vehicle will sell. Its not that hard to get your vehicles in the USA, you just have to make some design changes for the engines to make them cleaner and then make the frame stronger and you are pretty well off.

#10 ·
Raul said:

CRUISER 2400

ADMIRAL SUV (also in pickup form)

STAR SUV

Crusier 2400 = Honda CRV
Admiral SUV = Toyta HiLux Surf
Star SUV = TATA ute.

I wish Chinese manufacturers would at least try and facelift these vehicles to separate these from the originals :(

#11 · (Edited)
Some more facts about company
Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd. is a joint venture of Taiwan Unite Leading Co. and Hebei Tianye Automobile Group Co., Ltd.

The annual production capacity of Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd. is 110,000 units. The registered capital is RMB 68,000,000.00. 12% of our 2,800 employees hold technical positions within the company. We have two main vehicle factories as well as a research and development center.

Within the newly built Zhongxing Auto Factory we have 15 computerized production lines with at total length of 7 kilometers. Our vehicles undergo four processes during manufacturing.
1. Metal punching of body and frame components.
2. Welding of these components.
3. Painting and undercoating of components.
4. Final assembly of all components.
This allows us a total annual production capacity of 110,000 units. We have 2 models that we are very proud of: the Zhongxing SUV and the Zhongxing Pickup Truck series with 20 different models to choose from.

Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co. Ltd (ZXAUTO) was one of the first companies to pass CCC certification of automotive products in China. We were the first Chinese manufacturer to have our injection engines pass three environmental “stress tests”
1. Highest ambient temperature of 47º C.
2. Coldest ambient temperature of -45º C.
3. Highest operational altitude of 5231 meters.
All ZXAUTO engines meet the requirements of the European Emissions Laws.

There are more than 130 different part suppliers that ZXAUTO draws from to supply for our 300 plus worldwide dealers and 210 plus worldwide factory authorized repair centers. Our dealer network covers the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa, the former Soviet Union, Central and South America, totaling up to 40 countries and growing.

Achievements and Awards
ZXAUTO received their ISO9001: 2000 Certificate in 2002. This was awarded by “The Registration Accreditation Board” (RAB) and CAQC. In April 2003 ZXAUTO became one of the first companies to receive the CCC Certificate, issued by the China Quality Certification Center (CAQC).
Their current lineup consists of 5 vehicles. Landmark, Admiral and Great Tiger already have their own threads. Zhongxing is also producing this pickup (unfortunately I don't know its name):

#14 ·
i have nothing against the Admiral pick up, but they look very standard and square to me. and they also look like mazda or ford pick up hehhe i guess is how it works. i have a gwm wich looks like Nissan Hardbody in front and looks like Isuzu at the back, with some changes of course. but i love this chinese cars.

#15 ·
I bought the Landmark assembled in Egypt with a commerial name "Komodo". I drove it 8000 Km of which 2000 Km to the service station because of a lot of malfunction in the car. The company refeused to return the car back. Finally I sold the car and lost 5000 us $ !!!! It is very very bad car. It is the worst car I drove in the last 30 years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.