China Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dauren one question. How long you have this car and what you think are the pros and cons,is it 4x4 , have you tried going up, is it smooth.
I wait for your comments

·
Registered
18 Posts
i'm using this car almost 2 years.
yes it is Part-time 4x4 (in normal conditions it's using rear wheels and on mud, snow, slippery roads you can use all 4 whhel) with 4H (for most bad road conditions) and 4L (excellent for extreme mud, deep snow and mounting) capabilities.

I'm not shure what you mean with "...have you tried going up, is it smooth..."

+: full packaging from factory
+: ABS, EBD
-: you can't turn off ABS
+: alloy wheels 16"
-: bad tyre type from "maxxiss"
+: immobilizer
+: with remote control for door opening and alarm system
-: very short working distance of remote control: ~ 15 m
+: cheap price
+: ability to use spare parts from Mitsubishi Pajero(Montero) sport
+: motor and running gear from Mitsubishi
+: good design
-+: 13-15 liers for 100km (it's good for me)
+: good light at night
-: no factory xenon lights
+: for lights very good.
+: 2 airbags
+: good interior (IMHO)
+: i like mechanical gearbox, it's operating very good, easy to select.
-: no LSD or other type of locking differentials...
+: low gear.
+: all whhel drive
-: not good automatic hubs. manual hubs is better (for example AVM-443)
-: part time 4x4 you must turn on/off depending road conditions
+: :) part time 4x4 you can reduce gasoline consumption and gear wearing. and you always know is it turned off or turned on!
+: very good passability on muds and snow (but experience of driving in muds is also needed :)
+: not bad CD/am/fm player
-:no mp3
+: good voice of speakers
+: excellent view of road and from mirrors.
-: i haven't parking radars in packaging.
i can write many other examples, but i can say that "+" is more that "-"!

This car is costs his price! IMHO its more cheaper than his capabilities.
i like it very much!

Q?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dauren thanks for yor info>Where are you from and where you use your truck and if you have try to go uphill and if the truck have power, and what about spare parts.How good is the driving.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes, i'm from Kazakhstan!

I'm using it 70% in the town 30% on places where no roads present.

we don't have big hills, to mount on it.. but i tried to scramble to little ones ~ 5-6 metres and at an angle of 15-25 degrees on clear weather - it goes well on 2 rear wheels without any problem! on rainy day, when ground is mud i'm using 4x4Low gear... on 1st or 2nd drive... again, met no problems. but you must drive veeery slow when moving on that kind of road..

·
Registered
18 Posts
for now i never tried to fix something in my car and never purchased any spare patrts.. cuz it still nothing demaged. but people from russian forum changing and using parts from MMC L200 and Pajero without any problem...

·
Registered
18 Posts
P.S when i'm scrambling, to hill on mud i always truy to give more acceleration before the hill, because on one moment tyres become sticked with mud and starts slipping... i'm not changed my tyres from factory default.. :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
driving is good. tried to drive on 140 kmph - very noisy, but steering wheel have some kind of reactive force - on high speed it becomes a little bit tighter that on little sppeds... it really helps.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Thanks for the very helpful feedback about this Landmark model. I hope yours continues to be trouble-free on all major points.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Another question regarding Landmark can you put some pictures of your car, what is the max speed you got, tell me one thing can you consider this car slow. So you say you use some spare parts from mitsubishi sport. what about the service from the dealer.
Thanks again for your time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
max speed i've got is 140 kmph... some other people got max 160 (max for this car by default).

in the city traffic i can't say that he's slow... i got a short street racing with Toyota Prado and Camry's. i won :} but it was hard.

About spare parts. no i didn't.

Service from dealer is on moderate level... but anyway i can't say more cuz i 've got only one time machine maintenance when my odometer was 10 000 km. But they are only dealer, not direct branch of ZX...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dauren thanks again for sharing the info. Im trying to test this car soon with my wife, I have a corolla 2007 it runs ok but a SUV is always different.
Thanks.

41 - 60 of 87 Posts