China Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
mememe said:
........designed according to the world's latest pickup trend. It belongs to the fifth-generation pickup range as the Toyota Tundra pickup model popular in North America and Nissan Frontier 2006 pickup.
The Grand Tiger is a small pickup and so cannot be included in the same class as the Tundra and Frontier which have much greater GVWRs. Rather it is closer in size to the Tacoma pickup.

·
Registered
15 Posts
:nod: (TRASLATE :p )
Hi I'm writing from Uruguay and this is my ZXAUTO GRANTIGER for my taste the best truck of the Chinese market in Uruguay

4g94
ABS + EBD
A / A
aluminum wheels, 16 '

·
Registered
938 Posts
this is really good pick up, much better than old admiral model, in admiral they had bad engine and gearboxes, usually they offer them with lot of equipment, we had one seal and admiral model, that seal model had dvd also and all other extra...but didn't have abs and airbags

here i got some photos also form new grandtiger, it's a very nice and comfortable pick up

one of the best off road kits which i ever seen, car was over 35 cm from the groud, also had very good simex tires

·
Registered
24 Posts
BringIt said:
Why oh why do they have to copy the looks of a Toyota Tundra??? That is soooooo stupid!!! :mad:

Just how hard is it to come up with a unique look, especially a truck? :nono:
you are the only commentator to get it right; this truck is a minature version of the toyota tundra. friend of mine bought one and had to return it due to problems with the suspension and the back differential.:nod:

21 - 40 of 80 Posts