China Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very Important:The 1st zonda bus mounted in algeria

The inauguration of the first private bus factory in algeria took place in april 2008, with the Partnership of zonda, fandi motors ALGERIA after long negociations with zonda's managers obtains the exclusivity of lifting & marketing of two magnificents zonda bus good luck

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: : : : Zonda : : :

why it's written that my thread has been moved?! I'm a new member and I want someone to explain to me the rules please !

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Very Important:The 1st zonda bus mounted in algeria

No one quote my thread !so I'll do by my self

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

salut martin thanks for response, but I thought that the openning of a new branch of zonda buse here in algeria is not a common information and no one before me has sent a thread about this subject !!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zonda's buses algerian manufactory

The first private bus manufactory has been inaugurated in april 2008 by fandi motors Algeria with the partenership of zonda bus industry, I wanted to send you pictures of the ceremony & manufactory but the upload failled:nono: sorry:thumb:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Zonda's buses algerian manufactory

My thread's mot moved yet! thanks good sign.

edited by martin_krpan.
Hello YAQEEN. Thanks for your contribution. On your request I opened a thread about Zonda buses in Algeria. For other news please first check if appropriate thread already exists before opening new one as mentioned above.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thanks martin_krpan, I promise to keep you informed of the growth of this ambitious project and many other interesting news:)

·
Registered
161 Posts
it is a good news for chinese bus.
I heard of Algeria automobile market is big market.
many people buy car from china and sell in there.
In china most car the cost only 8000USD.

il est de bonnes nouvelles pour les bus chinois.
J'ai entendu parler de marché de l'automobile L'Algérie est grand marché.
beaucoup de gens acheter une voiture en provenance de Chine et de vendre là-dedans.
En Chine, la plupart de voiture, les seuls frais 8000USD.

pièces d'automobile de la Chine de voitures en Chine, pièces de rechange de la Chine
pièces d'automobile Geely, Chery pièces automobiles, des pièces d'automobile greatwall
voiture, chinois d'origine des pièces d'automobile

1 - 14 of 14 Posts