1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I did some searching and I found this letter on the internet"

"
Dear Sir,

Nice day to you! Hope you're fine recently.

Firstly please kindly accept my best regards to xxxxx is our great honor to contact you by this letter today and wishing you everything well.

Hereby I am very glad to introduce you the Jiangnan Auto from China .For further all details,please kindly visit our web site: xxxxx

We are Hunan Jiangnan Auto Manufacturing Co.,Ltd under China Military Industry Group Corporation, it’s a stock company which manufactures cars through the cooperation with Japan Suzuki Motor Corporation since early 1990’ s,introduced original production line from Suzuki with over 50,000 sets yearly selling xxxxx company covers land area of 200, 000㎡ with advanced production equipments imported from Japan, and four key workshops for welding, painting, assemblying and xxxxx than 65% (3000 staff) of its employees have the related experience of being trained in Japan .

The series products include two mini-car and two sedans Alto, City spirit(present in 2008), chuanqi(present in 2008), and Fengstar(present in 2008), .This year,Zotye group has purchased the Jiangnan xxxxx order to offer customers best satisfied products, Zotye are taking fruitful measures to improve the quality and its xxxxx,Alto mini-car has restored the manufacturing which has two displacement 800cc and xxxxx products are using Chinese Military standard has good safety and stable xxxxx other products will restore very soon.Besides these 4 models, by the end of this year, Jiangnan will launch Five newest models including 1 light truck, 2 pickup and 2 xxxxx future development of the Jiangnan auto company will be very brightful in tomorrow.

At present we are seeking for the stable overseas cooperative partners with our very competitive xxxxx you have same business interests&value with us,please contact us immediately.

Your earlier reply will be highly appreciated.

With all best regards Yours sincerely

Peter (Sales Manager)

Jiangnan Auto Business Department
ZOTYE IMP& EXP CO., LTD
Tel:+86-(0)21-51555602 ext 8015
Fax:+86-(0)21-51555605
Mobile:+86-13818585393
Email:xxxxx

"

Do you think this is true?? Im telling you the fengstar & chuanqi can knock LIFAN car out of the game. plus, who still wants an alto?! They should continue city spirit instead...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny story: I was doing a search for pictures of the fengstar and I found this letter apparantly written by peter federico (Sales guy at Zotye) to some investor or whatever. But I want to know if its true. IS IT TRUE???????????????

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Umm the reason I posted the letter was to find out if Jiangnan really was going to jumpstart production of the concept models and if not, if any spare parts were available for sale so that I may construct the vehicles myself.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
zzffirst said:
Could you let me know what true or not?

Because from this letter I don't know what you want to confirm.

thank you.
To be honest this was posted quite some time ago. It would appear that the light truck and the other thing indicated that Zotye was purchasing the rights to make the old NAC Fiat models (the doblo van and everything). This dosent say much about Jiangnan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts